Below is a list of the various areas and details that you need to determine and enter when submitting an app to the app store…
- Company Name: (first time only) to appear on iTunes
- Encryption: Is it used? (I will handle this if you’re my client)
- App Name
- App Desc (text only)
- Primary Category (* see Categories below)
- Secondary Category (* see Categories below)
- Copyright (e.g., 2009 Brainwash Inc.)
- Version Number (e.g., 1.0)
- SKU Number – anything meaningful to you
- Keywords – (e.g., sports, game, basketball) 100 char max.
- App URL – website about the app
- Support URL – displayed in iTunes
- Support Email – email address Apple sends notifications to
- Demo Account – if your app requires id/password, etc. (I will handle this if you’re my client)
- Contact name, email and phone number
- Rating (below)
- Price (below)
- Large icon – 1024×1024 png of your icon
- Primary Screenshot – 640×960 png file
- Additional Screenshots – up to 4 640×960 png files
- If the app is configured for 4 inch retina (iPhone 5), we’ll need more images: 640×1136 png files.
Select the price of the app from free and up. The “tiers” relate to a U.S. dollar amount (e.g., Tier 1 = $.99, Tier 2 = $1.99, etc.).
This is if you are providing multiple language support for your app.
- Games – (* see Game Subcategories below)
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Social Networking
- Role Playing